Saturday 17 April 2010

BLOCK LEAVE!

You guys like numbers? 215/10. It means $215 in 10 days and they were all spent on wants rather than needs. No shopping done, just all entirely on food and play. Incredible isn't it? And I'm proud of it! Cause it's the first time I've earned my allowance and I'm able to flourished it on things I had craved for in camp. I spent it like a beggar who took his first step in a shopping mall. That's how it went *poof*.

Universal studios was a surprise! Having went to Japan and HK's disneyland and disneysea, I must say USS's 4D show was really an experience of a kind. Added humour and special effects, of course with usual water sprays and air shocks, they had rocking chairs! iRide? Lol. Cool Sia! Lining next up would be the mummy ride! Back blows and fast twirling sensation rocks! It gives you G force and soul out of your body kind of feeling.

Managed to catch up with many friends and got a little update of everyone. Random typings: Happy birthday Miang! Happy birthday XY da jie! Coach! BF2! Bonez! USS! Soccer x2. Basketballss!

From next week onwards, it's only going to get tougher. Since what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, we'll all be tougher at the end of 9 months isn't it?

Come what may, I'll be waiting. See a different me in 9 months =).






I haven't received any news about uni posting! This is getting more and more scary, got a funny instinct that I won't get into a course of my choice..
Please please please pick me NUS business or NTU aerospace!

No comments:

Post a Comment