Wednesday 16 March 2011

your kindness, i will not forget

A thought flashed through my head and it happened 2 years ago when I
went Japan. When I was at Disneysea, a kawaii japanese girl dropped
her "fastpass ticket" -3 of them- and I happened to pick them up. They
were running towards one of the ride station and one of them dropped
it. I gave chase until the station and finally called out to her.
I handed over the ticket and she gave a very sincere and loud "thank
youuu" in her very own japanese assent. We exchanged few looks while
we walked away but that was the most we could do cause I wasn't bold
enough to ask for anything.

That kindness and smile had been kept in my heart until today, it
flashed cross me as I was writting my essay. Weird I know. If the
world have Japan's deep culture of understanding and sincerity, the
world would have been a better place to live in :).
I want to live in japan! No matter how badly it have been hit. Not for
the place but for the people and culture they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment