Friday 2 November 2012

Rejuvenation

They told me directly, my chances are slim.

 D-day in 4 days and it's a fate I have to face.

Success comes with hardwork and stress, I've put in almost my last glass of motivation, fight the odds until the finishing line, put a smiled at the mistakes I've made and cried while I remained smiling at my instructors. This life I have is only one shot. 22 years old. I've wasted a year at school and now probably another year at the force. Feel so shameful. Never getting things right and successful.

If next Monday/Tuesday I don't make it. I just want to tell the world that I've tried my best and there are things that I just can't overcome. The environment didn't wanted me and wasn't in my favour. Coming so far... I just wanna thank you all for those whom have supported me all the way thus far until this date.
Really sorry for disappointing you guys. For my initial selection group, I'm sincerely sorry that none of us managed to pass out as a full fledged Pilot. For my parents, sorry for making you guys missed me so much as most of the times I'm away. For my friends, I'm sorry that you can't see your brother getting his wings.

It's time for me to head out there and find a future that really belongs to me. Applied for a few scholarship and hopefully they get through in time.

Lord, I'll follow the footstep that you pathed for me. I've no greed but give me wisdom and will to carry on the duty you entrusted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment