Monday 3 December 2012

A friend in need is a friend indeed

I lost a very good childhood friend in the last few months.
Probably due to my insensitivity,
Due to my ignorance,
Due to my impatience,
Due to my pride then...
But now that i think of it,
It would have been better if i swallowed my pride
And accept whatever was in front of me then...
Stand by that person...
Things would turned out a little different than today.
I'm just feeling very lousy losing a really important friend like you..
I pray that you are well and will be successful at yr chosen path.
I know you wont be visiting here but if you do..
Just want you to know that you have been a really valuable friend,
a sincere and earnest friend that guided me till this very day.
All these years, I haven't had the chance to thank you
for being my motivation and spiritual support.
Even when I had... I missed it out.

Guess u didnt want to remain contactable..
But if one day you need support,
I'll be willing to return the support :).

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment