Sunday 24 March 2013

Diary dearest.

I couldnt tell you how awesome life had been for me in the past few months. Its liked bottled up happiness which had been missing for the past 3 years of my life. Its like stepping out of prison and everything seems so wonderful out here.

Rejuvanted breathes, brighter sights and heart beating with awesomeness.

I found back my original self, i could finally live as the person i always wanted to be. Life is finally in my control for once. No one to abide, no rules to follow and no cultures to practise.

No lust, no greed, just me and the heart i always wished to have and do great deeds.

I hope these days could last longer but they are ending today.

Cause tomorrow gonna be a new set of rules, new set of cultures, new adventures.

This time i will play my cards, play my game well.

Never fall into such vicious mental trap again :).

Freedom was not my choice, but choose the wave that you wish to surf and it will bring you to places.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment