Tuesday 2 April 2013

Take away all these that's around me.

Take this pride,
this rank,
this pay cheques,
these cash,
this car,
you can take all these away from me cause...
honestly I don't need them.

Just give me my mummy,
My sis...
My loving dad.

Leave alone my will to help others.
Don't blind me from seeing that I can touch lives.
Don't touch my innocence in love.

Although I'll be away from home for a while,
But each time I come back,
I promise to bring good stories and fresh sun shines.

Lord.
Empower me to have the depth to be able to stand loneliness.
To find a purpose in solitude.
Not to fear in lack of company.
For with you, I found my self assurance.
For I know you'd always want to give me the best.

Lead me to believe in good always.

When death comes, I'm not afraid =).
A silent prayer brings me closer to you.
I will do my duty as a soldier, as a protector and as a guardian angel.
To bring smiles to people who are missing their friends and families.

I'll lift them up from danger.
Deliver them safe.
And let their families be at peace.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment