Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hello left leg

Dear Mr Left Leg,

I know these few days have been of chore to you. You have hoped all the way 1 km since right Mr Right Leg injured himself. Hoping all the way back to your bunk, a place where Mr right leg can rest and recuperate. When typically, walking was a job by both leg, you had been climbing up and down stairs, hoping to get the water at the other room, walking a few meters for the toilet and journeyed miles at the no wheel chair hospital.

Now that Mr right leg is not gonna recover very soon, I sympathise with the amount of work you'll have to put in for the weeks to come. Doctor asked me to stay in bed and not moved around but it was impossible. There was work that I had to do.

Read on articles that state that there'll be possibility that the injury might take months to recover. For worse cases... it might lead to permanent disability to manoeuvre the ankle.

It was just a jump, a high leap that I've always done. A simple manoeuvre yet with the wrong opponent.

Please get well soon. I pray for the deepest hopes that it'll get well soon. So I can continue to function and work...

No comments:

Post a Comment