Wednesday 29 April 2020

Diary Writing Continues!

Life had been so exciting that in a blink, I had became a Dad recently.

In these years away from Blog writing, many things had happened. Many happy times, many busy times, many wonderful moments. So much that I had stopped documenting them and instead, enjoys every bit of it.

When you met someone who you truly love and wants to grow old together, time just flew like how a rainbow comes and goes.

I'm so glad my hard work that I had committed, paid off. Together with my beloved wife, I had full support whenever the going gets tough. There is always a wonderful meal waiting for me at home after a tiring day.

All these achievements had not been easy to come by and I am glad to share with my dearest wife.

I hope my son will one day contribute to the society like how his parents have. Many more hopes. Many more  wonderful moment to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment