Friday 2 October 2009

Going to be away for a long time.

My languages have been really atrocious, that's probably the limit to my ability. Writing more, reading more or blogging makes no difference to it. May be I shouldn't "infuriate" the readers any more, just like what the marker commented on my essay.

I know I always wanted to stop blogging but my itchy fingers just wanted to type out something while I'm online. This time, it's for real. I going to learn the proper English and hopefully get a minimum D for GP. It's quite a challenge for the mandarin speaking me, although my Chinese didnt score really well either. I'm sure not to choose any language related subject if I do get into a decent U.

To round it all up, the year of 2009 have great with knowing many new friends on competition as well in classrooms. The head start was smooth but the ending is rather rough, especially when the number of days down to 'A's are numbered. Finally, I am able to settle down to realize that I have been in my own wonderland in the past months. Not knowing how important A levels are and consistently try to keep myself away from stress just keeps me in the status quo mode. I do not chant for luck, instead my glimmer of hope will come from the hardwork that I will be putting in.

Good luck to all. Till then =).

38 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment