Monday 26 October 2009


Oh man, I know I really shouldn't be blogging now as blogging language deteriorates my language, which will be needed for GP. But yeah, for the sake of sharing this, which I am really am eager to share, it would be worth it.

I just watched 500 days of Summer over dinner on my laptop, sort of a quick chill out session for myself and to slack for the day- tempted by my sister who gave me 5 star recommendation.

This movie goes out to anyone and everyone who thought so much about destiny and love. Trusting fate to the fullest that one day your destined will come. Obsessed whenever you caught a glimpse of your 'legendary' crush, a person whom you have waiting for ages or someone whom you think fits you best. In reality, that may just be a sensational feeling that a person feels while looking him/her and may not necessarily be the best partners to be. (I guess). Got to admit that I once held on to a crush for 5 dumb years and it ain't worth it =).

Every time a broken heart comes into picture, the phrase "there are many other fishes out in the sea" comes shortly. For the heart broken or the person being dump, indeed, this phrase is POWERFUL. Don't underestimate it!

=D.

18 DAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment