Friday 20 November 2009

It's all coming to end... soon.

Finally, econs had ended and it felt like a total relief for A levels. The worst has finally ended.
But there's more to expect ahead. Those 3 last paper will define the A grade.

Does this mean that we are going to be adults real soon? The real world, the adult stuffs? Good bye college, uniforms and classrooms? I can't wait for that. But at the same time.. all of you will be missed X). I really appreciate all the friends I know in the school, although we may have not met eye to eye or talked, all of you are already adding colours to my life in MJ. Thank you so so much! I really do love college life, apart from the mugging involved.

Before everything ends, please tag a farewell message in this blog! Add me on F.Book, even if you are some random dude, it'll accept as long as your from mj =P. I dont want to regret for not knowing more friends. =D

I'm just feeling so high after the end of econs, it spells complete liberty for me. Freedom for ETERNITY! Wahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment