Saturday 28 November 2009

This blog officially do not belongs to alvin quek anymore. It's Sook Ching blogging here.

It was a terrible morning for me.

I was asking if I could go on a trip with the canoeist at Genting next week.
Well, they could have just said no or something. But instead they utter something nasty which made me real mad.

They said we are all gays, same bags, stick to each another like glues and each don't even have any girlfriend. My parents even asked if I was still straight. What's their problem? I don't really care how others look at the way we behave and there isn't anything wrong about being so close, though being guys. There's nothing wrong about buying a team bag, there's nothing wrong about going out everyday or study everyday together isn't it? I like it that way and if they have a problem, so be it.

They hit the jackpot of my vital points that's why I was darn mad. They were rubbing salt on those wound. I'm not going to talk to them for a long long time. >=(

No comments:

Post a Comment