Saturday 8 January 2011

Edging out.



When you know the world like I do, it's a shame.

Party, drink, smoke, arrowing tasks, pushing responsibilities and trampling on the powerless.
Life's not as simple as if I put in the effort, I'll be credited for what I do. It comes to a point of who's the smartest and who has the best ability to take shortcuts? Probably it's how I'm looking at things now or may be it's just the way people around me are behaving. I prefer to be simple, just a simple person and oblivion to negative comments or gossip sessions. You can keep all the money and privileges, this is not me when I'm doing those things. =/

HAPPY 2011!!
2010 is almost all about marching, respect, regimentation and of course the big D - discipline. Crap, I'm totally brainwashed. Anyhow, I'm constantly reminded that I've good friends around me who have been rooting me and also met many many new friends - many of similar backgrounds, interest and no doubt .. gender.


Finally, deary diary, we have entered the era of 2011. This year is going to be smashing cause its my coming of 21st. Yes, this is also the year I would be granted wings, finally after an extremely long wait. Resolution for this year would be doing good deeds. Use my heart to think much more than my head. Keep myself simple, out of drinking and smoking. Love myself more =).


No comments:

Post a Comment