Wednesday 19 January 2011

A vow before getting on the road.

In just a few short days, it will mark the start of an expedite journey. A path that many have failed and return to zero ground. If that were to happen to me eventually, I will take it with open arms and move on with life. Even if it is after 3 years.

It's okay even if I'm not walking the conventional path as all my other friends do. It is cool even when I'm only entering the university only at 25.

Here's my vow and resolutions to myself that marks my guiding star.
1. Never to look back again and regret on signing those papers.
2. Abstain from alcohol as much as possible
3. Remain smoking free
4. Entering the university no matter how reluctant I am after the few years.
5. I'm going to put in my 101% in getting my wings.
6. Don't worry about love, they can come later.

So much for self assurance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment