Thursday 10 February 2011

There's a life your missing if you stay you'll never get it.

There's a life your missing if you stay you'll never get it.

What's a man doing when he's turning to the prime of his life at 21? In front of a pile of notes, in an all guy environment, with so much that's required of him. Huge responsibility, so much commitment, so much big talks about our characters. How we tackle minute things, how much small little things reflects ourselves in the future.

Where's the adrenaline rush that I once felt? That I loved riding on. That feeling of seeing the worlds prettiest girl right in front of your eyes. So gorgeous, you have been thinking of her night and day. All those thoughts of wanting to spend hapoy times with her. Generating a Dozen ways you can ask for her number. That amazing girl that turns you on when exams are coming, race are starting or when you are on the brink of death. Just at the end of all those trauma, all you wish to tell her is "I love you" or confess to her your feeling. I confess that I use to like she males but what's this gay tendency happening now and then. help.

Now running is just another feeling like walking. Exams are just like reading another book.
Booking out is just like going home everyday.

The ONLY thought I fell in love with is... flying, but I'm also a human who needs affection, love and attention.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment