Saturday 24 September 2011

Hello world.

It's always about sad news that's why I am here. To speak the words of truth and all that I need to confess, hoping to move on at the end of this self reflection.

One thing that is true. I have not been performing up to standards, behind my own power performance curve. My careless, non-meticulous and ill discipline attitude have been biting on my peak performance ever since the start. What they are looking for, is an X factor in me. Which I clearly lacked. A winner in me which will kill to win or do anything which is necessary.

I have a kind and passive personality. I don't like sucking up to superiors neither do I like being a person's dog. I need to have a deeper desire in me, a greater passion and a wilder fire. It is unsaid.

It's like liking a girl. No matter what she does, crazy or mad.. you'll still love her.

I'm in love with the freedom and discipline in air. For the anticipation and beauty of finesse aviation.

Keep going ALVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment