Friday 30 September 2011

I've been there

I've been there.
Soaring through clouds.
Having the earth on top of my heads.
With the heavens below me, with sun rays shining me from below.
Tumble, roll and flipping through clouds.
Flying at the speed of sound.
Getting close to the ground and dancing with the winds.
I tango with the birds and I was the king of the skies.

On my master seat I have gauges of all sort. I put will on my right hand and faith on my left.
They have been my friends ever since, we have been through thick and thin; low and high; fast and slow. The beauty of cruise, the touch of aerobatics and the finesse of accuracy, my 2 friends and I have been there.

So what's stopping me? I'm here for the best. To be on top of the world and nothing less. Beat the shit out of anything's that is stopping me. Don't stop me cause you'll be hurt. You'll only survive as my enemy. I'm limitless and beyond boundaries. No obstacles stand in my way.

I'm unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment