Thursday 24 May 2012

Here it goes..

The best part of the day, everyday, was to wake up from a wonderful sleep. Put on my uniform and head to work. That 10 minutes is the best part of my career life, to see beautiful skies, ride on the roads to know that this is still the world I once knew while I was back in college, ready to cope with difficulties the day had to offer.

Tonight, work finally decided to give me a break, here I am sitting down on this computer writing down my thoughts. A rare chance to be able to do this.

Someone came in and once again educate me again on the importance of saving, that I have to invest invest and invest given my substantial income. Strong mindset they say old people have, filled with their years of experience which I respect. But they do not really see your point or the position that you are in. Stretched both sides, sometimes I don't know how to act.

The worst part of it is, when you have nothing to back up your point, you'd take the other party's happiest object as a supporting evidence to use against him. He's only happiness that he had at this point of time... He's sweetheart.

I don't like coming home. Because mum will start selling her ideas on investment, how I should save and stop spending even though I'm already very thrifty. She check my bankbook very often, look up on my receipt when ever I left them in my pockets. She knows almost everything I spend on and advised on every details I do, when I exactly know what I'm doing. WHY =/.

Afterall, she's still my mum that loves me most in this whole wide world. Now it's just how I'm going to deal with it from this point on...

Lai.. JIA YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment