Thursday 31 January 2013

Being with you.


The miracle of meeting you again, as if in a dream amidst time.
Falling like flower blossoms.
We loved, we fought.
We crossed so many barriers together.
Lets be born again, and be with each other. flower again.
Will it last forever the sun above my head.
Will I be able to protect forever. your crying, your laughter, your angry face?
If we'll lose it all, eventually, let's treasure our meeting.
The miracle of that time, that day, will lead to more?
Our love makes us stronger our trust finds a way.
What you left me still remains, a glow in my heart.
I am so happy I met you.
You gave me back my smile.
I embrace my gratitude and move forward.
The miracle of meeting you again, as if in a dream amidst time.
Falling like flower blossoms.
What you left me, the treasure of this moment.
Thats why I promise to live life fully and flower again.

No comments:

Post a Comment