Tuesday 2 February 2010

Final of day of work is such a rewarding feeling. Since it was my final day of work, I completed a total of 15 reports in 10 hours. Definitely some record in that office. =). Satisfied with that result and believe it or not.. I offered myself to work for free on thursday evening since I heard that they will be rushing for reports on that day. I hope those aunties won't get any sickness for overworking, they've got so many kids to look after.

Sis will be heading to overseas for student attachment prog together with mum and that leaves me alone with dad on weekends. It makes me think about the horrible days ahead without having company. No one to share secrets with, no one to go out with for frequent weekend movies and no one to share ice cream with. Weekends of army will mostly be boring unless I met on buddies in it =). It's during these lonely times when guys in army feel like getting a girl but also getting ready for the girl to dump you - unless the girl is damn nice. In short, it's called walking in to our own graves, so in order not to get dump, it's best if I dump that idea. Farewell sis! You will be missed. A lot.

May be it's time to be a loner again. What's wrong with going to movies alone?

3 more days to saying good bye to freedom. But I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment