Friday 29 January 2010

The sun rose from the west today! They decided to release me at 5.45pm! So it was the first weekday since 3 weeks ago that I experienced sunset. Anyway the most interesting product I've done so far was toilet seats. They actually conduct weight tolerance test! And butt slam test! Interesting!!! Couldn't help but laugh at the test names itself. Bet my colleague thinks I'm mad smiling widely at the screen. And there weren't just PVC seats, there were bamboo, marble, CLAY (OMG), wood and metal. Made with different cutting to fit butts. HAHA, funny.

Finally! Monday's going to be the last day of work. Had been planning what I'm going to do for the 3 days before army. ALL SPORTS. =) Gladly, the replacement for me came today, so I'm free ~ without any worries. Weeee!

Went to get a hair cut just so I can be permitted to go training for tomorrow with retarded ric and it sure feel goods to have short hair. Although my mum likes me with long hair, I insisted. Rah! And it was using my own $! The first sum I spent after working was on this haircut! Sweet cheapo 5 bucks.

There's going to be chalet for the next 2 days with the canoeist, I've been waiting for this!!! FINALLY =). A treat of our DA JIE in canoeing - MIAAANNNNGGGGGG. All the little xiao di di is going to book in soon that leaves miangz alone. =P. It sure feels good to be with them again after 3 weeks of tough OT-ed working hours. Rewarding! All the nonsense and fun, here I come!



I only wish that my friends are all safe from MLM companies. I've seen 2 dropping in and it's going to be an additional victim. What should I do? I tried very hard to pull the first 2 but to avail were my efforts helpful... would the 3rd one be the same? Or shouldn't I bother about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment