Wednesday 2 June 2010

A fresh new adventure. Life. Experience.



So this is my life now. Upon getting out of bed at an early hour, every morning I will join the rush hour traffic to get to Tiong Bahru just to study this. Checks, radio calls, manoeuvres. After lunch, it'll once again be.. study study study and finally check out. Isn't this totally like college or university, less the girls that is. On top of theories, we'll have our practicals pretty soon next week where we get our hands on simulators.

Everything that is going around me now is like a dream. I woke up doubting that I actually got selected for this job, slap my cheeks and look myself wide in the eye asking myself.. "HOW DID YOU END UP HERE?" I swear I won't want to wake up from this dream.

Well, although it was hard to be qualified for the preliminary criteria, it's even tougher to pass the upcoming flight tests. Like out of 13.. only 1 will pass? Chances are not optimistic for now so I'll still hold on to the pessimistic perception while I mug hard for what's to come. Nonetheless, when an opportunity pops up, it's hard to leave it alone, so I might just as well make full use of this chance and give it da best shot.

They asked me. So.. why do you like flying? I said .. cause I love speed and manoeuvring in them. As simple as that =).

I've got the gift of pilot eyes, so must as well just put them to good use. As compared to sitting in front of the office desk writing account books like accountants or drawing blown up charts like engineers, this job will be much more meaningful and eye opening. I just can't see myself doing an office bound job for the rest of my life so this might just be the thing for me.

If it takes a boy to dream about planes, it'll take a man to live that dream =).


Impossible. I'm possible.





无论是生活上最艰难的苦恼或面对死亡, 珍惜生活上的 每一分每一秒就足够了.

No comments:

Post a Comment