Saturday 17 July 2010

DeArest diary

It has been quite an emotional week for many of us here at this town. Many friends around me will be departing back to sg soon and that leaves only the 3 of the lonely souls down here. It is unbearable when you see them put in so much effort yet unable to meet the mark. This system is too cruel to begin with. With a steep learning curve and stressful environment, we are expected to do almost the impossible. Now I know how precious my space is and all the more I should not let them down. Their effort spent here will not go to waste just like that. I'll show some results by the end of the day.

I should really drain all these negative energy away from me by the start of next week. It's down to the very last 5 and self-procrastination is not an option. Got to enter that cockpit with all the hype and joy I have left.

The confusion.
Earlier this Afternoon, I had doubts. Questions like what if I did succeed, will my life be as fruitful and promising as what the recruiters and people around me had recognised. There was this sudden conversation we had that actually made me reconsider my choice. But no more =). After hearing my instructor's lifetime stories, I know this is the perfect job made on earth, for me. It might not be as luxurious and comfortable as most deem it to be but it's a challenging adventure awaiting to be unfold. I must keep a constant vigilence from this point onwards, for if otherwise I am just toying with my own life. Keep learning and do the right thing =). Stay alive!

"The best thing in life is loneliness. Becasue it teaches you everything and when you loose it, you get everything."

oh yah. And don't be scared away if you see me chatting with your more often, I'll be needing more company in the subsequent weeks. Not like I'm showing gay tendency or anything. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment