Thursday 8 July 2010

Were there times when you had too much fun that you actually forgot where you were heading and what you had set out to do? In simple terms, it means that you forgot your objective or why you are at this stage of life?

The last 2 flying happened to be my worst flights. I was always behind my aircraft, doing the wrong things to remedy and maintain the accuracy of everything. In short, they are screw ups and careless mistakes could have made a world of difference. My coordination and thought process have to get better in the quickest possible time or I'll be chopped.

I lost my momentum, the ones I once had in the beginning. I lost my motivation, the drive that I really need for next Monday. Fortunately, what I have now is... TIME =).

So I'm spending this 'time' on this blog recounting my thoughts to why am I here in the first place.

For starters, I'm here for serious business. For a job I have ALWAYSSSS wanted, dream and do anything for. Yes, desperado's haunting me. I'm not here for the fun, for the weather, girls, for the beauty of flying, for the attention I get and definitely NOT for the money. So get down to earth and drive the damn thing to accuracy you idiot, unresponsive brains.
You are more than that and definitely better than just THAT. It's not a gift or a mandatory policy that I am here. It's a privilege given to me to prove myself. Best of all, I'm paid and sent overseas at such a luxurious environment to prove myself.

Come on Alvin. Meet the demands, earn your wages well. Live life to the fullest. Play hard and work even harder.

Tomorrow will be a better sortie. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment