Tuesday 20 July 2010

The point of no confidence.

Have you come to a point such that you are deemed to be the best, yet you think you are not up to it?

Here's my story. I've been cocking up so much for my past 2 flights that my instructors is beginning to think that I can't fly for nuts sake. Forgetting to conduct checks and busting flap limits, these grave mistake could have put me into a dangerous situation if I were in a real higher rated planes.

Hey alvin, yes it's only you, 1 person left in this thing. But that doesn't mean you have to be any less demoralised by it. Remember the times when you were young, those time when you were left alone by friends. When you stood up from your academics, trained yourself up for any type of athletics or even stand up to those cruelty you've experienced? Who were there for you? None, and it's likewise in this situation. You no need anyone to be here for you, it's history we are replaying now, not even family or friends.
Pull yourself together and be at your highest moral.

I believe in you. I believe in your ability cause I've lived with you so long, I understand how you work, how you think and how you are so easily affected by the very little minute details of how people around you behave. Stand alone for once, smile a little more.

Do your parents proud, do yourself a greater deed and for the sake of your future wife, you are always loved =). Go ahead and fly, cowboy.

I will always love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment