Saturday 28 August 2010

greetings diary!

this page of my diary is lonely. being on this lonely journey have been painful. it's a bad thing when only 1 person passes.
I found myself lost and empty.
 lost of someone to talk to, empty of a companion whom walk the same path as me, who understands my situation and I could pour all my problems out to. 
I want to share with that someone how exciting my life have been and complain about all the stress I've been shouldering.

lord I pray for that person to come sooner. I really need him/her beside me, to share my joys and sorrows. I want to love and be loved.

lord, I just need a friend. someone I can closely relate to. a keen listener or a good social talker. to hear about his/her life and be heard at the same time. I'm not trying to be greedy, just one will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment