Sunday 22 August 2010

"♫ ~ I don't wanna waste my time again, by getting wasted with so-called friends.
Cause They don't know me, but they pretend to be part of my social scenery ~ .♫"



Awesome. I just managed to find the right song to relate to how I'm feeling now.
I hate myself for going clubbing sometimes. Cause it's just not myself when I'm in there, crazy music and alcohol forced down my throat.

Just because my immediate social circle likes it there, doesn't mean that I have to follow suit, isn't it? Yes, it's a kind of norm for those people to come to club and open bottle to celebrate something. But that's not my cup of tea in any case.

Friends aren't people who make you pay for a bottle and their entry fee tickets.
Friends aren't people who gets you drunk.
Friends aren't people who encourage you on things you dislike.

2nd and never again. Unless with the best friends =).

I'd rather choose to be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment