Monday 16 August 2010

杜 U ♥ Me?


I'm here to make my stand. To tell the world that one shouldn't be waiting for something to happen, wait for something or someone you've waited all your life for and regret in the end. In chinese they call it "守株待兔" and it means to earn something just by waiting bluntly and not do anything about it.

Singaporeans are well taken care of, sometimes overly cared, for that 守株待兔 is a comfy norm. You have no idea, how unmotivated I am for the past few months. Life seems meaningless and everyday is just like a passing day with nothing fresh. I've been living in this dilemma of having no hope... no life... no companionship...

The thing about life is that: your life is how decide of it, it's the outcome of your own control. If you are happy about it, not only you but people around you will also be happy. Likewise for motivation or positivity. =). It doesn't matter if the job is slack or tough in nature, it can always be made fun through one way or another.

So came another new person into our office today and I'm so glad she came. Cause she brought all the positivity and motivation with her, somehow.. I finally see some light and start to do things with will power again. I'm going to study modelling, airmanship and my future planes now, make productive use of my 2 months here.


Running
Don't laugh but I look like a tortoise swabbing in a pond when I run now. Flabby and bouncy, no technique and form at all. Running feels awkward. Train up, buff up and get it back all over again. JIA YOU!!! =DD


No comments:

Post a Comment