Thursday 3 December 2009

Cramp and 25 degree sun burn are all over my body! Training is sure fun, especially when the long awaited paddling with CY finally comes. It's been a year since we last paddled together and I know every time I feel like giving up then, the memories of paddling with him pushed me on.

I managed to find myself back at those training, it's like this lost feeling that detached from me many months ago. By finding that self, I can finally go into a deep sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. The fatigue makes me sleep better and I won't mind if every night I had fatigue, it feels like an addictive drug. It was lovely to see mac ritchie, coach, teammates and everyone else there again. Even the facilities were much much much more luxurious than what we had for 2 years.

Anyway, I've been watch LOTS and LOTS of drama lately, all of them are Japanese ones of course. Can you spot a similarity in the dramas that I've watched? Bet you can't. Haha.

BOSS

Ryusei no Kizuna

Liar Game

Code Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment