Sunday 13 December 2009

Hello Diary,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas don't be late - alvin and the chipmunks

Before I leave, here's the greatest festive holiday of this year! Rejoice and celebrate the birth of Christ, showering all the other with love and peace. Merry X'mas everyone!

Change
With this long get away, I am going to change myself. I need this total change to be back to who I once was. Not this cocky, strong headed and stubborn guy I'm seeing now. Promise to change when I return.

I've been a good boy this year. So if Santa can grant me a list of wishes this Christmas, here's what I would wish for-

  • auntie Irene to be healthy once again
  • for sis and boy boy to get married (soon) - so i can receive ang bao during new year.
  • for enemies that I've made to be friends
  • no politics in this world (I know it's impossible)
  • decent A level results
  • For me to get over this enduring crush


The adult world
I felt a little office politics on my first temp job since the start of the holidays. I once heard that whenever there's people, there are bound to be politics. They are really ugly and nasty. If I had a choice, I would never want to work in an organization that have so much politics again. They scrutinized your dignity and generates fear within you to let you engulf in a slow pain that kills your confidence and self-esteem.
The adult world is indeed scary and full of unexpected scenarios. Politics, please stay further away from me.



Till then, have a great Christmas people.

I'll be back as a changed person. I need time to collect all my thoughts for now.
Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment