Saturday 12 December 2009

I've been constantly haunt by what happened that day.

I feel empty without my classmates and I really need them.
Sometimes, probably you can't have the best of both world.
Sometimes, things just happen and it can't be clearly comprehended.
Sometimes, people just chose to hold on to those grudges and a single sentence you clearly did not intend to say.
Maybe it's because I over reacted then but that's what happens when a person completely lost the trust of another. Isn't it?

People are not born perfect and instead they are broken in certain ways,
they aren't simple problems that can be solved within a day or two.
If they can be fixed with a few words, then there won't be having so many wars and conflicts in this world we lived in today.
Everything have turned really complicated and I felt kept in the dark. As if everyone is against me. No one really bothers updating me. Probably afraid of getting themselves into a deeper trouble.

I'm really missing my class but guess it couldn't be help. I should learn to be independent of them and take all these things that have happened with a pinch of salt.

I don't see things resolving and it may stay like this forever. Good bye 08S401. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment