Tuesday 1 December 2009

Hello people!

Sorry about the previous post, my friend was playing a prank as I left my account un-logged off at his com.

A levels
So, the best news is A levels is finally over yet does anyone you leave any ouch of regret? I do. Doesn't that fear of not getting an A grade haunt you? I'm uncertain about getting A for maths and physics. Neither am I confident of passing Econs nor GP. The only subject which I'm sure of is .. CHEM which is only a H1 subject. Put it all aside and will cope with it again come next February. I've done my best in all subjects and there's not regrets left. At the very least, I know all the mistakes made are all out of my ability to salvage.

The Friends
We celebrated the long passed jun an and jere's birthday today. Although that stupid jere pang seh us despite numerous calls and all the planning, the morning was really a hilarious one. It's like childhood to me. Monkey, water polo and CROCODILE (bet you never heard that before). Left4Dead2 is awesome man, nothing beats this teamwork game. Zy lost his voice after the game and you could imagine that excitement that we had. Training tomorrow. ^_^. FINALLY.

The Class
It's the last day of school and everyone should be looking happy and chirpy, isn't it? But I was feeling this gloomy atmosphere over my class. It's this dumb conflict that's happening. It is definitely tearing the whole class apart, ironically, on the last day of school. Is there a sin that is so hard to be forgiven? Even terrorist are being prayed for in a church, what's so detrimental that everyone have to put up this facade against one another? Well, I may not have the complete picture of what's going around here but please please please forgive one another, no matter how hard it is to. It's only better for both you and people around you.

I can't bare to see everyone so torn apart. Brought a camera for cam whoring with you guys but everyone just head home or split into their groups after Physics paper.Just to let you know, no matter how apart you guys are. All of you are still one within me. I love the 08S401 that I am in for the past 2 years and it will always remain that way. You guys have my love forever.

Others
I'm going to work real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment