Friday 18 December 2009

Konichi-wa!!!

Orgenkideska? How are you kawaii people? This is a fantastic place filled kawaii boys and girls. It also explains why Japan's cosmetic industry is so prosperous. All of them put on thick eye-liner, nail paints and their hair all blown up. I think this place really suits you DOM! (^_^) The weather provides free gel for your hard, the water literally hardens and becomes a strong holding natural hair gel. Now I know why all of them leaves such long hair. It's because of the freezing weather. My ears feel like dropping off these few days...

All the Tokyo people are so facepaced. Walking amongst them made me felt like a turtle. Laying back in a restaurant to relax is definitely not a typical triad amongst them. Most of them have 2 to 4 jobs which explains why they're known as the most stressful country in the world. If you ever had the chance to observe their facial expressions in a subway, none of them smiles and instead all of them look as if they are overworked. But if you approach them to ask for directions, it's hard not to be amazed by the beauty of their smiles, like one that could bring a million of problems away.
One interesting fact that Japan's trains are different from Singapore's, they allow eating and drinking on trains but talking on mobile phones are prohibited.
That just reflects how packed their schedules and how hectic their lifestyles, grabbing every opportunity for resting and feeding.

Lifestyle aside, we all know how morally groomed Japanese are. They are very honest people. When I paid at 10,000 Yen bill for a 1,000 Yen service, the service staff actually chased 400m (approx?) for me, like a sprinting race where he was panting after he found me. When I left my bag on the highway bus today, the driver actually left the bag (unopened with belongings completely intact) at the ticketing counter. It's something I truly respects! Unlike back in Singapore where I'm still having a fuss on who found my GC without returning to the GO.

The transport here are extremely EX!! On average by far, we spent $30 daily per person on transportation alone and we didn't even touched any taxi. It's all trains only and it cost about $3 for a 2 station trip which is only 5 minutes. Ex eh?

Disneyland was nothing like anything I've every seen. I must come back one day again with friends or spouse when I grow up. Anything is fun with friends around =).

It'll be -7 degrees tmr. I hope I can still keep my nose!


No comments:

Post a Comment