Sunday 8 July 2012

Leave the past, look to the future! Weeeeeee!

Heyooooooooooooooooooo!

This was the first weekend out of so many weekends that we have 3/4 attendance down here in the little corner of Siglap =D. Stayed homey with my 2 white hair buddies.

Many people mistaken purpose as a good career but in actual fact it's actually something more simple.

Being happy is to live with your purpose, by living this purpose, it means to do something which is most meaningful to you. Follow your bliss, live in the moment. Many of times, it is indefinite that we do not have the choice to do things we hold most closely to. Due to responsibility or requirements, no one can ever protect that sovereignty like how our parents once protected us. That's pure love, true and unbiased love that no one else can match up to. When one day we grow up... it's our turn to return these love to our beloved children. Love them like how our parents loved us, protect them like how much our parents have protected us. No matter how tainted the society may be, when it comes to family, always stay truthful, realistic and sincere. Give without expecting anything in return, not to ask for the moon but expect to give the stars. We are the only person to blame of our own unhappiness. Love that person for who he/she is, good or bad, it's everything that I'll truely love =D.

My instructors once asked me, what do I value most in life? What's my purpose living till today. I answered simply... is to save lives, help people when they need most like how super man did. Helping a life is most meaningful to me. Although now in this environment.. helping others put me in serious trouble, but I'll continue helping people on weekends or whenever it's needed.

When someone made an unfair judgement against you, turn away from it. Cause they didn't had the initiative or to find time to get to know you. They chose the easy way to see whatever that was convenient. Turn away from these negative energy =).

Happiness ain't about materials, ain't about our goals or what we aspired to be, it's being your beloved ones, about sharing tiny moments and sharing about things we've encounter in our daily lives. It's about discovering together, seeing and exploring new adventures.

We should live life NOW, cause "now" is the time that truly exist. Future or past was not something we can control. So stay happy now.

Questions our thoughts. Make them real. Cause the negativity comes when we believed too much in what we thought instead of what was real.

Many people pursue for happiness, but right now, down here... I choose to create happiness =)

Thank you my family for all the sweet adventures you have taught me. From understanding the difference in culture to how different people lived together, from places of poverty to the riches, from east to west. Thank you for sacrificing so much for me. Sacrificing beyond your own comfort, beyond what you were able to manage. Thank you for the peace, the good roof and stability you've provided me, for the understanding too. Now I truly truly truly understand true love, they were always beside me... just that I never saw it.

I need to open my heart to be pure once again. Let's go out there and be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment