Saturday 7 July 2012

My beloved family

I kinda understand now why sometimes we should keep our thoughts on certain issues and prefer to keep mum about them.. Cause it probably will lead to a while series of misunderstandings at the very end when the message was not delivered properly or holistically. And in the end it becomes unforgivable when things are received in a negative fashion or the positive aspect of the issue was not felt..

If it was concluded even before it was explained and it'll remain as it was, unexplainable.
The complication of the issues will just keep pilling without patience, time or forgiveness =). Found ourselves in this never ending saga... which ended with both ends loosing. =)

My family
I've come to realize how purpose driven my family have been.. We each had played a huge part in this community, helping people around us or helping others appreciate themselves better. This is not meant to be a Hao Lian session, just a time to smile at simple things in life =)

Mummy–
My mummy now is someone that saves baby. If you ever meet her in the society, it could only mean one thing... You have a baby that you don't wish to keep =). She's a councillor at an abortion centre. So before you decide to throw away a life my mum and her group of friends will be there to show you how good it its to be a parent. They are doing this not as a career but rather for the woman association of Singapore. Paid only a small allowance sum but contribute because of their expertise in the field of counseling or previous experiences.
On weekends, mum contributes to the mute society of Singapore. She studies hand signs to help the dead and mute. Kindness and tenderness is what my mum has =). My mum has always been a happy and cheeky person with a light personality, probably no mum in this world will be as childish as you, I've come to appreciate you much better =P. She easily forgives and accept things around her.

Daddy-
After retirement, my dad put a sum of his fortune to opening a active elderly aging discovery club. For the past 2 years he's been organizing courses, overseas trip, ktv sessions, producing videos about stories of individuals, road trips to Malaysia and light exercises like climbing bukit timah to engage the local elderlies to continue living happily despite aging,. Though dad have been tough on certain values of mine previously but I could see how tough and lonely my dad was in his early days. Respect my dad for his commitment into the family ;). For what he had done, I wont mind taking his thrifty habits. (Like I had to buy groceries for the house every week)

Sis-
Having fun and seeing you happy makes me happy =). Enjoy your life now before we discover the society together =). Congrats on the 2nd upper. Haha.

Me-
Whatever that I'm doing now is confidential. There's no me. There's only the plane, the system and my country. Someday "me" will be back and I'll love that "me" again =).

My mum now has been in Holland for the past week. Sis is in France for the past 2 month. Dad was in bintan for th e past 3 days. All paid by dad, except sis air ticket by me. Haha. Have to boast about this cause I'm proud about it. Hehe. The thing we enjoy in this family is that we understand the need to give space for one another to be happy. Not that we must always spend time together. Quality time was what we always look forward to =). Going fetch all these lazy bumps when they come back this weekend. Sis will be back next Friday with my E spirit wallet =).

Freedom is something that we give to one another, knowing that freedom brings a person further, open their eyes to more things in the world =). Whether is it seeing the skies, kindness to the disabled, seeing the different cultures of the world or to give happiness to the elderly, it's purpose we found that we boosted our own self esteem and spirits. We will be there for one another whenever we are feeling low =)

Though its l lonely now I'm sure ill see you guys soon :). 5 HOURS =P.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment