Thursday 12 July 2012

A really sad day.

Today..
One of us left.
He was attrited.

I'm feeling really sad now. Imagine someone who have been with you to church, been out with you on weekends in Perth, someone who went into the jungles with you... Who sneaked out to party with you, who broke rules so we be a little of ourselves.

The times when we ate Maggie together for nine months of lunch.
The times when we leant that alcohol was water during Fridays.
When we ended up having to work together just to get through tough times together..

I hate this. Cause I had 14 guys who failed when I was the only one who got through. On the second round, I tried to help and it dragged we down to the point I almost failed. But this time I couldn't even take care of myself to help him.. :(

Now it's left with 6 of us and they are going to target one more of us..

I've not been performing lately.. Morales do affect I guess.
Got a marginal today...makes me wonder if I'm the next..

Work hard Alvin. For all the previous efforts put in, you do not come here to mess it up. Stopping here will only mean no future for you. The next entry for uni is only next year if you stop now, all that is left is only you, yourself and an empty space.

There's no turning back. Get back up and perform like how you used to be. Superhero boy :).
Things will fall in place for you if you worked hard enough. Just a tiny inch more of effort will do. Work smarter and tougher =).

Go tiger!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment