Tuesday 31 July 2012

Oh cry baby.

Crying helps us get rid of this feeling of demoralization or whenever we felt lousy. I am a man, in traditions.. we shouldn't be crying cause we have to shoulder many things in life. Put on a strong defense regardless of any rock threw at us. But I wasn't brought up this way, I was taught that all man have weaknesses and we should recognized and admit these weaknesses so we can do better.

But now and then again.. I break down. Not something I can control.. In front of the crowd, strong I stood. Presentations I carried on, tasks I carried out and responsibility I will never neglect. In my corner, I'll show my emotions. To no one shall they be heard or known. It's a lonely journey, no one can understand. Irony is that people around us who actually understands.. are our competitors.

I need a strong purpose in life. Something I'm willing to die for... again. It's really embarrassing to be spotted.. crying.

I accepted the fact that probably life's going to be like that for the next few years until University. Now I just have to face this alone.

Study hard and harder Alvin. Don't give up. Your end will taste better with now being so bitter.

I don't want to cry anymore. I want to do things right.. The very first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment