Thursday 21 January 2010

And to any body's guesses.. yes! It's bikinis for today. Sian.
The auntie went "小弟今天做什么report?" Took a look on my screen and went " orh... 衣服衣服" and smiled away. Joke.
I'm immune to all these garments liao, experienced the worst and there's nothing more to be afraid of. 11 hours of work today really killed me and tomorrow's going to worst, according to them that is.

I'm not making full good use of my last 2 weeks of civilisation life before I get constricted. Earning money that's not going to buy me anything in army. Even if a person is a millionaire in the army, the money can do nothing. Some got into a relationship but isn't it a known thing that most guys got dumped away during army? It's like a dead lock down in there where there's nothing much for you to aim for... =/. Unless it's about the ranks but then again, it's still subjected to politics.
My godfather's final good luck wish for me " If you want to survive in army, just don't try to be funny". And i think it really makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment