Wednesday 20 January 2010

If you can't hate it, then love it.

Everything I did today was about bra. Weird isn't it? Why people want to put on new bra for new year? All the details.. Bust Height : 21.2 cm. Strap length : 56.2 cm. Bla bla bla... It's even weirder that they got a guy to do these reports, a miracle that I'm not getting sore eyes after the whole day of weird reports. I'd very much prefer men's briefs please.

Anyway, I'm starting to appreciate this job. At least I get to "learn" about the sizes and cups. I was an dumb idiot who knows nuts about bra back then, but ask me now and I can name at least 5 types of bra selling in the market. (pulli, straight front...not gg to say more! This is embarrassing) If my girl friend in future needs one... no problem man. Mr know bra is here ;). Gosh, what have happened to you ALVIN!

Tomorrow's products will be slightly different, stay tune for it. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment