Tuesday 19 January 2010

Final post for spouting out at my job.

Yeah. As the title suggest, this will be the last post dedicated to that job of mine. No use crying over spilled milk and I should be learning to live and ride with the pain.

This time, it's from 10am to 8pm. OT-ed all the way cause there document to rush that needed to be publish on the next working day. On the hind side, OT's rate was the same as the normal wage rate. Sian. Even replying a sms was a problem cause every minute counts in that office. =/. It's my turn to fall sick soon. Have been sneezing a lot!

I want to take leave from the 27th to the 29th, so GOD please let my supervisor approve this! Will be asking her on Thursday 5pm so please please please tell her to approve me! It's weird cause I'm taking leave to go for another job - R.R.'s camp facilitating job - it will meant a lot if I can make it there. THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment