Saturday 16 January 2010

Hello world.

It's been long since I typed a serious blog post, life have been a lot of ups and downs and time is a problem when it comes to writing a proper post. Haven't had the chance to sit down in the pool, of which I usually do, and think about things that I've been through. So here's a short recount of what happened since last December.

After prom, I scrambled all my belongings and set on a month's worth of holiday in Nippon -
日本. One question before I begin, is it a norm for parents to be so task bound and to be so objective? Anyway, it was said that anyone who went jap will learn to be hard working and appreciate their life more. The hectic lifestyle and always rushing streets of Tokyo, the busy roads of Kobe and the punctual trains will really kill all those lazy bugs within a person. It is also why it was a rare scene to notice a obese Japanese.


Next up is... GENTING! I must say that it was the most fun trip for an teenager (I should be.. a young adult now right?) like me. Colin managed to get a good deal so that all of us could prevent our pockets from exploding in Genting. The theme park was awesome, especially the thrill rides! Haha! Cockscrew, space shot, superman and flying chair!! I can still remember their names clearly! I think it was the company that made the whole trip so fun. In fact, as compared, the disneyland and disneysea in Tokyo is peanuts. The disney rides were all too kiddish and boring =/. But then again what stands out and disgust me was that the service crew at genting theme park was spitting on the ground. URGH. Disgusting man.
I love playing Shang Hai with 6 people, love the nonsense, love the number of tao pok, love the morning buffet, love the debate over Christianity and all those talks about getting a girl. Now it's only 4 of us are single and desperate a little too fast isn't it? Gone for a month and came back seeing most of them attached. Cool sio. May be next time after 1 month in army, I may attend a few marriage? And another few months later, I can see their babies? Haha.
Oh yeah, I still remember the last retarded suggestion that retarded ric (r.r.) suggested "let's shout bomb at the immigration"

No comments:

Post a Comment