Friday 15 January 2010

That boring place

At first, it seemed like a blessing to be able to get a job for the final 3 weeks but now it turns out to be such a boring job.

What could beat doing PW everyday?

That's my job. Compiling and typing report, adding pictures and write comments based on the inspector's report. A report for quality control. Although it's an international company but what could be more boring than staring on the computer screen 7 hours a day typing something like PW. If the wages were higher, it would be more motivating to work. Besides, everyone around me looks so mature. I can survive 14 more days of this!!

I let out a relief when they told me that my weekends are free. FREEDOM! No more words documents or funny product codes, at least for the next 2 days =).

Starting to jog from tomorrow onwards if not I'll be very cui when army comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment